Wolters Ski SuitRegular price £49.00 Sale price £34.30 Save £14.70
Wolters Ski Suit
The Wolters Ski Suit for dogs is ideal for long walks in the cold, wind and rain. A special feature is the longer legs, which offer optimal full-body protection against cold and wet.
The suit is made of easy-care polyester, has a cosy lining made of fleece material and is tricolored with side reflectors for more visibility in the dark.
A waterproof zipper over the entire back makes it easy to put on the coat. The lead can be attached to the collar or harness with the variable zipper.
The jacket is PFC-free and instead uses the environmentally friendly "ecorepel® technology". This imitates the natural water-repellent protection of duck feathers and ensures that the products stay clean and dry.
- Lined with warm fleece, the coat has longer legs for protection against mud, wet and cold
- Full length waterproof zip along the back makes it easier to put on
- Lead can be attached to collar or harness due to the variable zip
- Elasticated under belly for a comfortable fit
- Ecorepel® technology is particularly water and dirt repellent
- 100% PFC-free
- Breathable and wind repellent
- Machine Washable
- Measurements are taken from the nape of the neck to base of tail
- See useful information size guide
The suit can be washed on a gentle cycle at 30 degrees. Please use mild detergent and no fabric softener. The jacket should be air dried and not put into the tumble dryer.